FotoTime Web Site - 9/1/2015
- Added new subscription option FotoStudio Gold and FotoShare Gold which gives users more space and more features.
- Added the ability to change the FotoTime logo to your own logo for FotoStudio and FotoShare Gold subscribers.
- Added the ability to have your own internet domain (www.yourbusiness.com) for FotoStudio Gold and FotoShare Gold subscribers.
- Added the ability to proof orders for FotoStudio Gold customer orders.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/3/2013
- Added a new "Options" menu that shows on every page with quick links to get to the most common admin and reseller menu page options.
- Fixed problem with error not showing properly when uploading with activeX control and going over your storage limit.
- Added a new feature that hides logut link for guests visits to your photos and instead gives them an option to go back to your own website (or chosen url). You can configure this option on the "Welcome" tab of preferences. This feature works for paid subscriptions only.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/25/2013
- Fixed problems with creating FotoStudio user coupons/discount codes in which a large number of individual albums were specified.
- Enhanced the download pictures in zip functionality to count up the file size of the selected files and to limit it to 100MB to be sure that the zip file builds properly on our servers and in a quick time frame.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/3/2013
- Improved the gallery keyword searches so that as you type search keywords, the list below is automatically filled in with predictive keywords matching your text.
- Changed the gallery search matches screen so that when you are viewing photos by a person that matches a particular search, the screen also now shows the most popular other keywords used by that person (scaled so that you can tell which keywords they use the most).
- Added a link on the gallery search matches screen so that you can jump into a users public album viewing the selected photo and easily view other photos in the containing album.
- When clicking the link in the gallery to view "Members Public Albums", that page also now scales the keywords to show which keywords that user is most often using.
FotoTime Web Site - 4/14/2013
- Fixed problems with iPhone uploaded photos that needed auto-rotating.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/18/2013
- Fixed a FotoStudio problem that caused and error when trying to proof very large order (over 500 items).
- Fixed a bug in editing price plans caused by not tabbing out of an override price field update before hitting the save button.
FotoTime Web Site - 2/19/2013
- Added the ability to quickly sort your albums alphabetically using the "Sort Alphabetically" button on the albums re-order screen.
FotoTime Web Site - 2/6/2013
- Added the ability to sell videos as digital downloads. To enable this, just edit your price plan and enable video downloads and set a price for it. Purchases work just like image downloads, except the user downloads your original un-watermarked video.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/18/2013
- Addded more web servers to improve performance and response time when accessing your online photos.
- Added support for watermarking videos so that you can also protect them from theft just like photos (in preparation for being able to sell video downloads like photo digital downloads).
- Improved RAW support by using the WIC codecs from here.
- Fixed problems that caused uploading of animated GIFs to fail.
- Fixed a problem that caused renewal dates on subscription rewnewals to be in-correct for accounts that we had previously done a manual 2 year renewal on.
- Fixed problems in the slideshow caused by unicode characters in the filename or caption.
- Enhanced upload to support file sizes up to 4GB for larger videos.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/31/2012
- NEW - Added the much requested enhancement that allows FotoStudio account holders to create coupons and discounts codes for their customers. Learn more here.
- Enhanced the album activity reports to include data for sub-albums.
- Updated the Firefox web print control to support Firefox versions up to 15.
- Fixed a bug in the saved projects list making it easier for guests that create a saved project from your photos to find them later.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/4/2012
- Changed gallery highest rated list to be a rolling list of the highest rated from the last six months instead of being the all time highest rated. This updates the list to show different pictures more often.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/16/2012
- Enhanced the buy popup dialog that appears in the slideshow so that the add to cart button works better when buying books, cards, and photo gifts.
- Fixed a marketing e-mail bug that happened when you picked specific photos for the marketing e-mail then later deleted them.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/15/2012
- Enhanced the address book and invitation screens to accept e-mail addresses in outlook format "first last <firstname.lastname@example.org>". The website now parses this out correctly and will not error out.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/28/2012
- Added the ability to choose a cover photo for an album overriding the standard functionality of using the first photo in the album.
- Enhanced the gallery to better work with accounts with a large number of photos.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/23/2012
- Added new larger sizes to the slideshow. Now, in addition to the 640x480 sized photo option you used to have you now can also choose from 800x600, 1024x768, and 1280x960. These sizes also offer watermark protection and are options in the "Create Link" functionality for creating a link to a photo to embed on other websites.
- Fixed the buy prints options so that if you have packages, you still see sizes 4x6 to 8x10 in addition to your packages without having to click the "More Sizes" link.
- Added a check on the gift selection screen to be sure that you have a quantity of 1 for at least one of the option boxes.
- Improved performance for larger accounts with a lot of photos.
FotoTime Web Site - 4/3/2012
- Added support for 800x600 and 1024x768 versions of the flash slideshow.
- Improved compatibility with iPhone and iPad. Made popup dialogs that appear during slideshow appear at top of screen instead of middle so that popup keyboard doesn't obscure them.
- Improved messaging in cart when purchasing FotoAlbum Pro license key explaining how to get upgrade and subscriber discounts.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/14/2012
- Added the ability to upload a replacement photo for an existing online photo. This feature is perfect when you make edits to an existing photo and simply want to upload the edited photo on top of the original.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/31/2011
- Added a glossy/matte option to package purchases so that you can choose the correct surface when adding a package selection to the cart.
- Fixed a bug that caused closed account to still show up in the gallery.
- Fixed a bug that caused PDFs to not work properly for guests.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/30/2011
- Added a new uploader option for Safari, Firefox and Chrome. This uploader uses HTML5 and should alleviate the problems Mac users have seen when trying to upload using the batch java version.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/26/2011
- Added the ability to re-order photos at the sub-album level.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/23/2011
- Added new square aspect ratio prints. Choose from standard photo paper prints in glossy or matte format, or have your best photo printed as a canvas wrap.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/16/2011
- Added a feature to have jpegs auto-rotated when you upload them if the EXIF indiciates that the camera was held in a rotated orientation. Note that this feature can be disabled with web preferences.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/6/2011
- Added the album path to the top of the slideshow so that you can easily return to any sub-album or album that is a parent of the current selection.
- Fixed a problem in the sub-album delete that caused the pictures of sub-albums within the deleted sub-album to not get deleted properly.
- Added support for larger sized photos in the slideshow. We are currently converting accounts now so that they support the larger photos. Once we have the conversion done, all accounts will be switched to support the larger photos. Should you want support for the larger photos before the entire conversion finished, please contact our support staff and we can convert your photos separately and enable it for your account.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/25/2011
- Fixed a bug that caused black thumbnails to sometimes appear when a valid picture was uploaded.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/24/2011
- Improved the determination of the default method to upload pictures based upon browser user agent. Added better support for 64bit Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a bug caused when entering zero as the quantity for items in the cart. Zero quantity items are now removed from the cart properly as expected.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/12/2011
- Added the ability to password protect sub-albums. The ability to password protect albums had already existed, but now we added password protection abilities at the sub-album level as well.
- Fixed a problem with the way the slideshow screen displayed after using the rotate arrows to rotate a picture. The screen now properly adjusts for the new size of the rotated photo.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/4/2011
- Improved the login and display time of the welcome screen for accounts with a large number of photos.
- Fixed links on the FotoStudio sample accounts page. Some of the links were pointing to previously removed albums and have now been updated.
- Added Captcha verification to new accounts registration page to prevent bots and other web spiders from automatically creating invalid user account.
- Fixed a error that was caused when trying to upload your own custom watermark file before any other photos had been uploaded.
FotoTime Web Site - 4/13/2011
- Fixed bug with create link to pictures that caused incorrectly formmated html/urls to be formed.
FotoTime Web Site - 4/12/2011
- Enhanced FotoStudio packages so that a different photo can be picked for each item in the package. Once a package is added to the cart, a change photo link will appear under each item in the package and allow the customer to pick different items for each photo in the package.
- Added a configuration option in package so that the photographer can control whether a customer can pick different photos for each item in the package. By default, it allows customers to pick different items, but this can be disabled in the package configuration.
- Improved the way that packages display on the customer's e-mailed receipt.
- Fixed the Change Photo links in the cart so that the filename of the newly pick photo is updated properly.
- Fixed a bug in the Java Uploader that caused the display to get corrupted when the Show Files link was clicked
- Fixed watermarks so that they show properly during the initial 30 day trial. Note that this is a paid subscriber feature and the watermarks will stop displaying at the end of the 30 day trial unless a subscription is purchased.
- Add a per-album override so that you can control whether newly uploaded pictures are uploaded as private. The global option in preferences still exists, but you can now override it at the album level.
- Improved the error message that displays when a user clicks a cached link to access a gallery account that has been disabled.
- Added a new preference which allows you to block search engines from indexing your photos. This will help you make your photos more private. Note that if you enable this for an account that has already been indexed by a search engine, it may take a couple of weeks for it to be re-indexed and removed from the search results.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/15/2011
- Added the ability to upload PDF documents to your FotoTime account. Note that PDFs are ignored during a FotoSync, and the up-coming FotoAlbum 7 release will fully support managing PDFs as well as syncing them.
- Improved the meta tags that search engines use to index your photos and albums.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/11/2011
- Added the ability to set price plans at the sub-album level. If nothing is set at the sub-album level, it will automatically revert to use the parent album's price plan.
- Added the ability to delete saved projects. This lets you delete a saved project for a calendar or book that you had created and saved, but now no longer need.
- Fixed a problem with the iPhone application when sending an invitation to an album that had private pictures. You do not need to re-download the application, as the fix was made on the website and not in the application.
- Simplified the creation of custom stylesheets by moving non-essential CSS definitions into a base stylesheet. The stylesheets that you create now are a lot more simple to create. Old stylesheet definitions continue to work, but newly created ones will be less complex.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/1/2010
- Added lots of new products to our store offerings. Product details are listed below.
- Added photo books available in a range of cover styles and colors. Use our builder to customize your book pages with different themes, colors, photos and text.
- Back by popular demand are panorama prints. Available in 6" and 12" width, they automatically run the length of your panorama picture.
- Added 5x7 folded greeting cards. Choose from a wide variety of themes and styles. Perfect for all occasions.
- Added photo stickers. Choose from 1.75" square or 1.6"x2.3" rectangular. Stickers come pre-cut on a single sheet.
- Added round photo buttons in 3" and 4" diameters. Perfect for photo name tags or pictures of your loved ones.
- Added custom photo fridge magnets. Choose from standard or large sizes and use our product customizer to add your own photos and optional borders.
- Enhanced the creation of many of our photo gift products. Using our new gift builder you can now completely customize gifts such as mouse pads, mugs, calendars and more.
- Added the ability to save photo projects off and finish or purchase them at a later time. Started a photo book and don't have time to finish it, just save your project and come back later. FotoStudio photographers can also create projects like ready made photos books and share the projects with their customers to purchase.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/12/2010
- Added support for HTML 5 video. Videos uploaded to FotoTime now work on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and the iPad. All videos upload as of 4/15/2009 support HTML 5 on these devices. Older videos are being re-converted to support the new format and it will take about 30 days for this to complete.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/18/2010
- Enhanced the website so that when a guest session times out because of inactivity, that the timeout screen gives them an appropriate message as well as a URL/Link to re-access the photos.
- Fixed a problem that caused videos to fail uploading when they were uploaded with the Java Gallery Uploader through the gallery API.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/11/2010
- Re-ordered the options on the admin menu page so that the most popular options are now on top.
- Fixed bug with price plans for digital downloads when selling pictures that were smaller than 640x480 pixels.
- Added CSS styles to the album listing, thumbnail, and slideshow pages so that it's now possible to have different style settings for guest and account owner logins.
- Added a small window that displays when you add something to your cart from the slideshow so that it's more obvious that your cart has changed.
- Fixed bug in gallery when browsing for photos by camera make (sony, canon, etc). Bug caused new camera models not to display properly and has now been fixed.
- Changed the FotoStudio customer order status screen to show linked/clickable tracking numbers for shipments that have them.
- When an order for prints has been made against your photos, FotoTime blocks you from deleting photos from your account until we have made safe backup copies of the photos for the order. That logic has been improved so that it doesn't block deletes of all photos in the account, but now only blocks deletes for photos in outstanding orders.
- Fixed bug on the album activity screen that caused the "Reset Counts" link to fail if an album name had a single quote in it.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/2/2009
- Enhanced the java batch uploader that is the default uploader for every browser other than IE on Windows. The new upload now supports drag and drop and also includes a built in file system browser which can be accessed by clicking the Show Computer Files and Hide Computer Files links that display at the bottom of the uploader. Simply add files to the upload queue, then click the "Up Arrow" to start your batch upload.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/15/2009
- Enhanced videos to use to be compatible with the Flash 10 player. Uploaded videos are now encoded as H264/AAC data in the MPEG4 format. Videos should have much higher resolution and playing quality than before. Also, because the web videos are now flash compatible, viewing videos now work on a wider variety of operating systems and browsers.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/28/2009
- Enhanced the Search box that appears in the upper right hand corner of the newly styled web pages. If you are not logged in, then the search box is used to search across everyones photos by keyword. If you are logged into an account, the search box searches the photos in that account by keywords, caption, and filename.
- If you are an account owner, and want to turn off photo searches for guests viewing your photos, you can do that view a new web preference on the Guest Permissions tab in web preferences.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/21/2009
- Changed the default look of the FotoTime website to have a more current gray/black theme instead of the older green and yellow theme.
- Enhanced the FotoTime styles system to support much more customization options via the CSS stylesheets that can be used to customize FotoTime.
- Added the capability for the new style themes to be able to style all system pages including shopping cart, checkout, and other pages in which original styles could not be applied.
- Added a Colors menu option to allow for theme/color changes to the currently viewed page/album.
- Added a popup theme picker that gives preview swatches for each available theme. This is used from both the new Colors menu option as well as the Select Display Styles menu option available from the Admin page.
- Created a quick link option to quickly change from the older style themes to the newer style themes from the My FotoShare and the My FotoStudio pages that display after you login.
- Added several new exiciting color/theme options including seasonal, holiday, nature, and a range of new color selections.
- Enhanced the Select an Album page that displays when you perform any of the Edit Web Albums options to display folder icons so you can easily distinguish albums from sub-albums.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/20/2009
- Added the ability to order black & white and sepia color prints to the shopping cart.
- Enhanced the FotoStudio sales report to include total sales, total gross sales and total net sales. Also, the album report now summarizes the sales at the album level for all sales in sub-albums.
- Fixed problem when clicking on US Postal service tracking numbers on order history screen.
- Fixed problem in web slideshow for files that had a % character in the filename.
- Made slideshow more configurable with options to display or not display the caption, filename, and photo date.
- Enhanced the user profile screen and added the option to clean your existing member photo.
- Fixed a problem with the genrate URL to picture when providing the BBCode option for posting a photo in web forums.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/9/2009
- Fixed bug causing eBay auction wizard to fail in some situations.
FotoTime Web Site - 12/26/2008
- Fixed problems with FotoStudio sales reporting tool when using multi-item packages.
FotoTime Web Site - 12/15/2008
- Enhanced the address book import option to be able to import CSV as well as WAB formatted address books.
- Fixed bug that effected FotoStudio price plans that disabled the selling of greeting cards.
- Enhanced the display of the online receipt so it now displays the details and thumbnails for all items purchased.
- Enhanced security by adding the right-click disable on thumbnails throughout the system.
- Added more time options to the FotoStudio proofing setup including 48 and 72 hours.
- Enhanced blog posting to blogger.com to be compatible with their new atom API.
- Fixed problems clearing saved carts.
- Enhanced cart page so that it doesn't automatically timeout when no user activity happens.
- Added packages to FotoStudio. You can now setup a package like 2-4x6, 1-5x7, 1-8x10 (or whatever you like), and sell it all as a single package. Lets you give discounts to your customers and encourages them to purchase more.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/10/2008
- Added the ability to purchase prints and gifts from the public gallery for FotoStudio accounts.
FotoTime Web Site - 2/28/2008
- Added a new sales report for FotoStudio account so you can get more details about your montly sales. The report includes "modes" so you can see sales by summary, order number, album, or items sold.
FotoTime Web Site - 2/19/2008
- Added support for the eye-fi SD card to upload to FotoTime. For more information, and instructions to setup your eye-fi card to upload to FotoTime, login to your FotoTime account, click the Upload Pictures link, then choose the Eye-Fi tab.
- Added support for the Gallery 2 API. This opens up a wide array of tools for uploading to your FotoTime account for all operating systems including Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux. For more information login to your FotoTime account, click the Upload Pictures link, then choose the Gallery tab.
- Added support for the PicLens browser plugin, from CoolIris. This plugin gives you and your guests full-screen slideshows, and a cool 3D photo wall for browsing your albums. To enable PicLens support on your FotoTime account, select the "Display" tab in web preferences, and check the box to enable PicLens. To learn more about PicLens, or to download the plugin, click here.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/23/2007
- Enhanced the FotoStudio proofing process so that you can now replace images for gifts and greeting cards.
- Enhanced the invitation system and added the capability for free/ad sponsored accounts to be able to share pictures in web forums and communities. Uses thumbnails linking back to your larger size pictures on FotoTime.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/12/2007
- Added the ability to adjust the crop region when ordering prints. FotoStudio account owners can also do this when proofing their customer's orders.
- Enhanced the gallery so you can now also browse photos by camera make and model.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/28/2007
- NEW - New digital download sales for FotoStudio users. Now in addition to prints, you can also sell digital downloads of your images available in four different sizes. You can configure digital download pricing and availability in your price plans. You can also edit the license agreement for digital download purchases in your FotoStudio account configuration.
- Added support for foreign character sets in the flash slideshow.
- Improved the performance of the price plan edit screen, as it used to be very slow to pull up this screen in Internet Explorer.
- Enhanced the album photo map screen so that there are easy links to edit photo locations on that screen.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/24/2007
- NEW - Added new GPS mapping for your photos with Google Maps integration. You can use the location manager to save away your most used locations for easy future mapping, or map photos individually. All mapping data is written into the EXIF headers of your JPEG images for the most compatibility across applications.
Guests can view your photos on a scrollable map and filter the map on a per album basis. For those that don't want to share mapping data with your guests, this feature can be disabled using the Guest Permission option in web preferences.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/31/2007
- Added support for upload Flash Video to your FotoTime web account (FLV format).
- Enhanced the member detail page that shows when you enter a persons account from the gallery to also use the same styles as your welcome page, but also include any welcome message information you have entered in web preferences.
- Fixed bug in flash slideshow that caused it to skip slides if the captions had foreign characters.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/22/2007
- Doubled the online storage space for paid FotoShare and FotoStudio accounts from 2GB to 4GB. Whether you had the base 2GB plan or had purchased extra space, we doubled it all (ps - we doubled your monthly bandwidth limit too). The increase in space is at no cost - completely free, and is our gift to you for being our customer. We also doubled the amount of storage space that free/ad-sponsored accounts get from 250MB to 500MB.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/18/2007
- Added new options for photo frames in the slideshow. Choose from drop shadow, slides, picture frame, and more. This is configuration through the Display tab in web preferences.
- Found a work around to the IE bug that caused white spots to appear in dark sections of your photos when using the shadow to decorate your photos in the slideshow.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect zooming of thumbnails on mouse over movement on the thumbnails page.
- Changed algorightm for gallery highest rated list to limit 25 photos per each user account.
- Made slight changes to the e-mail sent to you when someone comments on your photos. The changes fix bugs in some e-mail clients that caused the photo to not show properly in the e-mail.
- Made changes to the java batch uploader screen so that it is compatible with a wider range of browsers.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/6/2007
- Added RSS feeds for the gallery lists (most recent, highest rated, etc).
- Reduced the FotoStudio time for commisions to move from pending to cleared down to 10 days from 30 days. You now get paid much quicker for your sales.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to remove background music for an album once you had previously assigned music to that album.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/24/2007
- Fixed the member list search by country functionality in the gallery.
- Enhanced the comments system so that if you leave a comment and you are a FotoShare/FotoStudio user, your comment links back to your own photos.
- Enhanced the 30 day FotoShare trial so that display styles work during this period.
- Enhanced the receipts that are sent when you make a purchase so that if the shipment is sent it multiple packages, it lets you know that on the receipt.
- Because our new lab uses DHL for 2 day and overnight deliveries, we made it so that the order history screen works with DHL tracking numbers.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/13/2007
- New - Added new security options at the album level that give you more flexibility and granularity of optoins for controlling guest permissions. Permissions include overrides for several global options including original photo access, purchasing options, home printing options, watermarks, and much more. You can access the new options through a new "Guest Permissions" tab on the edit album page. One of our most requested features - and it's now here for you!
- New - add tons of new gift items to our online store including keychains, license plates, photo plates, luggage tags, and MUCH more.
- Enhanced gallery so that images get indexed in google's image search.
- Added page the describe how your can earn more with FotoStudio that competitive services.
- Fixed random bug that caused the right click protection to not always work in the gallery.
- Fixed flash slideshow so that it works with both private and public photos.
- Fixed a bug in the web preference screen that caused it not to properly save the "Add albums to the top of the list" preference.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/22/2007
- Increased the number of free prints you get when you purchase or renew your FotoShare or FotoStudio subscription from 10 to 50.
- Fixed bug in shopping cart that caused order date to not be correct when checking out from a saved cart.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/15/2007
- New - Create Flash slideshows from photos in your albums. Easily embed them in myspace web pages, and other social networks sites. Also great for eBay auctions, or putting a slideshow on your homepage.
- Added a FotoStudio examples page which shows several examples of FotoStudio in action. See what customizations people have made to their FotoStudio account and how to apply the same concepts to your own FotoStudio account.
- Added a new preference that makes it easy to show your logo or custom text at the top of your album pages. In web preferences, it can be found on the "Welcome" tab in the "Thumbnails Page Heading" section.
- Added a page that describes how to use flash slideshows or individual photos from your albums in myspace pages and other social networking sites.
- Added a page that describes how to use flash slideshows or individual photos from your albums in blog sites such as blogger, typepad, liveJournal, and more.
- Fixed bug in invitation history when < or > characters were accidentally put in e-mail addresses.
- Fixed bugs dealing with page title tags when either html or double quotes were in the page titles.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/16/2007
- Changed the labs that we use to do our prints and gifts. New lab features the higest quality prints on Kodak Royal and Endura papers. Our new lab also has much quicker turn around time on print orders, and offers DHL shipping for overseas orders.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/1/2007
- Enhanced the calendar selections available in our online store. You can now pick from several different calendar styles, add captions, and even add your own custom dates (like your kid's birthdays).
FotoTime Web Site - 2/27/2007
- Added support for new ATOM API when posting pictures and messages to blogger.com. This is required for people that migrated their blogger accounts to a google login.
FotoTime Web Site - 2/20/2007
- New - Enhanced browser based uploads to give a progres bar for upload completion using new Web 2.0 capabilities.
- When trying to grab a URL to a photo to embed on a 3rd party site, slideshow now gives you hit to use the Create Link menu option.
- Added right click context menus to many of the FotoTime objects. Both the albums tree and the photo thumbnails now have context sensitive menu shortcuts to help you do things faster.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/31/2007
- New - add background music to your slideshows. You can pick a different song for each album/group. Either you can provide your own mp3 file, or you can choose from the large selection of stock music we provide for you. You can specify background music by editing the album/group properties on the web. Note that a FotoShare/FotoStudio subscription is required to use this feature and it is not available in the free versions.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/17/2007
- Added user profile information to welcome/albums screen. A new web preference allows you to hide this information if desired.
- Improved the usablility of the web preference screen by logically breaking it into different tabbed sections.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/15/2007
- Added the ability for FotoStudio users to add a delay period before sending their customers orders to the lab for processing. The delay period gives you the chance to edit details of the order before it gets printed, and an e-mail alerts you when orders need to be handled. You can change crop/fit, glossy/matte, and even replace and image to be printed with a new image.
- Added a new admin option screen that allows you to provide profile information about yourself including a picture, where you are from, your interest, etc. All information is optional.
- Added a new member list option to the gallery that lists all users that participate in the gallery. It does NOT list all users, only those that have the preference option checked to participate in the gallery. The member list also shows your picture that you have uploaded in your profile. Drilling down from the member list shows profile information for that user, their albums, and the tags that they are using.
- Added the star ranking capability to your slideshow. The star ranking lets you and your guests rate each photo that you have. If you don't want the star rankings to appear in the slideshow or gallery, you can disable that through the admin options preferences screen.
- When generating a link to a video, you now also get embed code so that you can directly embed a video on any 3rd party webpage - like your mySpace pages or your eBay auctions (this only works for paid subscribers).
- Fixed a bug that caused video to not work properly on some free ad-sponsored accounts.
- New view counter for each photo. You can see your hit count for a particular photo in the yellow section below the picture.
- Added the capability for FotoStudio photographers to define events for each different photo shoot. Events can be created or edited through the FotoStudio "Reseller Options" menu. The events you create are then easily searched by your customers through the FotoStudio homepage.
- Enhanced the gallery so that it is better indexed by Google and other web crawling search engines. Now, not only are your photos searchable through our gallery, but they are searchable through google. In regards to the privacy of our users photos, this indexing only takes place if a member opts into participating in the gallery, and the gallery will only index those member's public photos, and still hides the members private photos.
- Fixed a bug in the print order screens that caused the "Make All Fit/Crop" and "Make All Glossy/Matte" option to fail in FireFox.
- Fixed a bug in with watermarked photos so that they are properly updated when editing an online photo.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/18/2006
- Added the ability to password protect albums. You can set a password for an album by editing it on the album properties screen on FotoTime. The password is only required for guests visiting your albums, and is not required when you are logged in as an account admin with a password.
- Added paypal as a payment method for purchasing things from the FotoTime online store.
- Added the ability to automatically start the slideshow from the thumbnails screen with a new "Start Slideshow" option in the tools menu.
- Enhanced the public gallery with an Explore option, plus several search lists including most recently uploaded, most recently taken, most viewed, highest rated, and most rated.
- Adding the ability to rate photos in the public gallery. You can also search for highest rated and most rated photos.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/12/2006
- Doubled the online storage space for paid FotoShare and FotoStudio accounts from 1GB to 2GB. Whether you had the base 1GB plan or had purchased extra space, we doubled it all.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/3/2006
- Made it easier to edit captions and keywords from the slideshow.
- Enhanced the FotoStudio account activity receipts to show thumbnails for the items that were ordered by their customers.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/5/2006
- Enhanced video support for FireFox, Safari, and Opera. They now support playing the video within the slideshow window by using WindowsMedia Player and QuickTime plugins.
- New tips in slideshow now give hints and download links for playing video within browser window.
- Enhanced the slideshow print purchase functionality to use AJAX dialogs and to provide better size and gift options.
- Enhanced the invitation wizard to use AJAX dialogs.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/7/2006
- Started adding web 2.0 features to FotoTime. These changes enable you to get additional information while on a page without the need to change pages or uses popup windows. Check out the EXIF option and the Create Link options in the slideshow to see the new functionality.
- Enhanced the "Create Link to Pictures" option to allow you to generate links to more than one picture at a time.
- Enhanced the print ordering options to display the filenames and captions along with each picture.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/2/2006
- New - Added the capability for guests to be able to download pictures from your account in batch mode using zip files. This capability already existed for the account owner, but now guests have the capability as well. Access to this option is controlled through web preferences, and by default, it is turned off, and must be turned on to enable this for guests.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems when building thumbnails for some QuickTime videos.
- Fixed a bug that caused some valid jpeg images to be rejected as bad images when uploaded, even though they were valid jpeg images.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/15/2006
- Improved eBay auction wizard. Includes support for latest eBay api, as well as several bug fixes.
- Fixed several problems with the drag and drop activeX uploader that were caused by changed made to IE as a result of the Eolas lawsuit with Microsoft.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/3/2006
- New - New searchable FotoTime gallery. You can now search for photos based upon tags or keywords. This searches everyones account for keywords that match your search criteria. We even give you a list of popular searches that other people have used. If you are a FotoShare user and want your pictures to appear in the gallery, be sure to enable this option in your web preferences.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/7/2006
- New - You can now have thumbnails for your groups display above the thumbnails for your photos. This gives you easier and more understandable methods of accessing groups without having to use the album tree at the left.
- Fixed bug that caused errors not to show properly when using the FotoTime eBay auction wizard.
- Improved support for uploading very large photos and videos. Now much less memory intensive.
- Guest book now pre-fills data for you when signing guestbook.
- Improved the error message that you get when you try to use a custom domain with "Guest Login From Homepage" option turned off in preferences.
FotoTime Web Site - 2/12/2006
- New - As a way to say thanks to all of our FotoShare(FotoTime) web subscribers, we have doubled the online space of your FotoShare web account from 500MB to 1GB for FREE! You can now upload and share more photos and videos than ever before.
- Added the ability to edit tags/keywords from the slideshow as well as in batch mode on the edit captions screen.
FotoTime Web Site - 2/8/2006
- New - Get your own fototime.com custom domain. With a custom domain, you can give people a much easier url to your photos, for example yourname.fototime.com.
- Added support for BBCode when creating a link to a picture.
- Added the ability for resellers to set pricing for calendars.
- Improved the signup process for FotoShare and FotoStudio.
- Fixed bug that caused wrong price to show for gifts in some situations when guests were purchasing items from resellers.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/16/2006
- New - RSS feeds for individual albums which are compatible with iPhoto6 photocasts (.Mac not required) or any other RSS reader. Simply use the button at the bottom of each album.
- Improved the look of RSS feeds for those that don't have RSS readers by using XSL translations and CSS stylesheets.
- Fixed problem that caused blank e-mails to get sent to AOL users.
- Improved support for uploading photos with large dimensions.
FotoTime Web Site - 12/29/2005
- New look for FotoTime homepage as well as improved product descriptions for FotoShare (online photo sharing) and FotoStudio (selling prints of your pictures for profits).
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the eBay auction wizard.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/21/2005
- New right click protection for your pictures. This keeps people from using the right click menu options to save, copy, or print your pictures. This feature is off by default, but can be activated through web preferences. Note that the protection features only work for guests using Internet Explorer and do not work on other browsers.
- Fixed bug that caused rotation and flip options to fail.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/25/2005
- New - Added several new display styles for thumbnails as well as new sizes. You now have more control over the thumbnail look and the mouse over effects.
- Added the ability to have a dynamic number of columns on the albums page. Columns automatically resize as you resize your browser.
- Added new preference that allows you to default pictures that are going to crop significantly to be automatically fitted.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/22/2005
- Improved product descriptions for FotoAlbum Pro and FotoAlbum Subscriber Edition. Added a new fotoalbum.fototime.com domain for easy access to FotoAlbum product information.
- Added the ability for resellers to set guest pricing at the picture level in addition to the album and account levels which already existed.
- New "smart arrow" keys on slideshow when running in "original" size mode. If picture is too large for screen, the arrows automatically work for scrolling instead of next/previous navigation.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/12/2005
FotoTime Web Site - 10/10/2005
- Added new message on receipts warning if shipments will be delivered in multiple packages.
- Fixed bug in Album RSS that caused albums to not always show modifications correctly.
- Fixed bug in invitation system that kept videos from showing properly.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/9/2005
- Added the ability to purchase gift certificates from our online store. You can either purchase electronic or paper gift certifcates from here.
- It's now easier to keep up with the changes we make to our products. We have added a new RSS feed for our revision history.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to delete albums that didn't have any pictures in them.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/28/2005
- New - Added support for RSS feeds for your public albums. Use the orange "RSS" indicator at the bottom of your album pages to access the RSS feed.
- New - Added several new greeting card templates for our holiday greeting cards. Our new bordered templates will give your holiday greeting cards the professional look while allowing for personalization with your own photo.
- New - Added calendars to our store product line. Create your own personalized calendar and choose your own photo for each month.
- Added new sizes to the web compress maintenance option including 2048x1536 and 2560x1920.
- Fixed bug caused when adding albums with a duplicate name.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/29/2005
- New - You can now use our new watermarking system to protect your photos. Several configuration options allow you to control exactly how watermarks look on your photos.
- Added a new web preference which allows you to control the default value for FotoPerfect Processing.
- Fixed a bug in the invitation system which sometimes caused invitations sent to groups to fail.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/17/2005
- Fixed bug in activeX uploader that caused some people to get the error message "Canvas does not allow drawing".
FotoTime Web Site - 7/29/2005
- New - You can now earn profits when guests purchase prints and gifts from your pictures. You can set the pricing you want, then make commissions based upon the different between the pricing you set and your cost for the items. Learn More.
- Improved administration menu options to better show each option and what it is used for.
- Fixed bug when adding new address to address book it was not correctly assigning it to groups.
- Fixed bug which caused it to improperly show the e-mail addresses an invitation was sent to when sending to multiple addresses.
- Fixed bug which caused captions to not show up properly in Firefox.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/30/2005
- New - You no longer need to purchase a separate subscription to share videos on FotoTime. Now your standard photo sharing subscription includes support for sharing both photos and videos.
- You can now send photos and videos from your cell phone directly to your FotoTime account to share with others. This works with almost all cellular services and phone models. Simply use the interface of your phone to e-mail your photos to email@example.com. A new system preference lets you configure the e-mail address your photos will be coming from when sent from your phone.
- Added new shortcut url to your guest book so that guests can get there without logging into your account. Simply use the url "http://www.fototime.com/users/your_email_address/viewguestbook" to send guests directly to your guestbook.
- Fixed a bug in FotoSync that caused it to ignore the "convert to wmv" preference when adding new videos.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/22/2005
- FotoTime now lets you know when your invitations to guests fail to get delivered. Whether its because of your guests spam checking, or whether you enter an incorrect e-mail address, FotoTime sends you an alert e-mail message when the invitation fails to be delivered.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/16/2005
- New - Reduced everyday low price on 4x6 prints from 24¢ to 17¢ for FotoTime subscribers. Also reduced the non-subscriber price from 39¢ to 24¢. Unlike other sites, you don't have to buy in bulk to get the 17¢ price.
- Added new feature to that makes it easier to download your original pictures from FotoTime. Choose any set of pictures in an album, and FotoTime will create a Zip file with all your selection, so you can download them all in a single batch.
- Added new feature that allows guests to make comments on each of your photos individually, similar to the existing guest book feature. You can easily view or add comments on any photo directly from the slideshow. A new preference in the web preferences section controls whether or not this feature is enabled.
- FotoTime will now e-mail you when guests sign your guest book, or leave comments about photos. You can enable or disable this feature through preferences.
- Fixed several problem with XP publishing wizard including support for videos, as well as problems when uploading to groups within an album. You will need to re-import the registry file from the download page to add support for publishing videos through the XP publishing wizard.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/6/2005
- Added tabs to the upload photos screen to better display the different upload options available on FotoTime.
- Added a new Java batch uploader that makes it easy to upload batches of photos from any computer or operating system that supports Java.
- Added new support for WindowsXP publishing Wizard to upload photos to FotoTime.
- Added support for e-mailing photos to your FotoTime account. Simply add photos as an attachment to an e-mail, and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Through a partnership with HoloCore, FotoTime now offers a new batch uploader for MacOSX users called PictureSync. PictureSync works with all popular Mac applications including iPhoto and iView.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/13/2005
- Enhanced batch uploader control to be easier to use as well as more stable for large numbers of pictures.
- For those that have the video subscription, we now have support for more types of video including Real, MP2, and Xvid.
- Enhanced slideshow to work better with videos.
- Enhanced the e-mail greeting cards to have a larger, higher resolution e-mail greeting, along with a nicer looking mail message.
- Welcome page now uses thumbnail styles properly when rendering page.
- Added directions on the "Configure Blogs" screen to help first time bloggers better understand how to use the system.
- Improved the layout of the "Invitation" and "Create Link" pages to have a better workflow.
- Fixed bug which caused it to show the wrong album thumbnail on the Welcome/Home page in some cases.
- Invitation e-mail now includes thumbnail from first album guest has access to.
- Fixed several pages that rendered improperly or didn't work properly for IE5 on the Mac.
- Improved the activeX print control to make the options in the header easier to understand.
- Fixed bug that caused print control to crash when two instances were running at the same time.
- Customers who are not FotoTime users can now login on FotoTime home page and be directly taken to their order history.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/3/2005
- Added two new styles to the of styles provided by FotoTime. In addition to the existing styles, we now have a new "Aqua" color set, and a "Wheat" color set.
- Fixed a problem when ordering prints in which the crop/fit preview dialog wasn't working correctly.
FotoTime Web Site - 2/11/2005
- Dramatically improved the login time for accounts with a large number of pictures and albums. You should now see much improved login times.
FotoTime Web Site - 2/8/2005
- Added ability to select from different thumbnail styles and sizes for each album. Choose from 3 different sizes without borders, or keep the original FotoTime style with borders and gray background.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/10/2005
- NEW - Added ability to send your pictures to a blog. Simply pick a picture from the slideshow, then enter the title and text you want posted to your blog.
- Added check when shopping to ensure that you don't use Fedex shipping methods when shipping to a PO Box (Only the post office can deliver to PO Boxes).
FotoTime Web Site - 12/29/2004
- NEW - Select different display styles and colors for your albums and slideshow. Choose a default, or select a different display for each album. (uses CSS Stylesheets)
FotoTime Web Site - 11/30/2004
- Our Early Gift To You - You now get more for your money with FotoTime. As of today, our $23.95 annual subscription price now includes 500MB of storage instead of the original 250B. Our new offering is for new and existing subscribers. Existing subscribers can confirm that their account has been upgraded through the account status screen.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/20/2004
- Added new options when ordering t-shirts from FotoTime store. There are now sizes up to XXXL, and in addition, we now offer black shirts as well as white.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/19/2004
- Enhanced Create Link to Picture option to allow you to link to the original size when using PNG files.
- Fixed problem with address book when try to sort by clicking on column headings.
- Fixed problem with address book when try to delete entries from address book.
- Fixed problem with invitation system in for invitations that give access to only groups without giving access to parent album.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/10/2004
- Added groups to address book for invitation system. You can now easily create groups of e-mail addresses and send to them all at one time.
- Enhanced album tree at left to display a hint of the un-truncated album or group name.
- Fixed bug in invitation system that happened with non-recursive albums that have a picture in the root album.
- New PDF version of FotoAlbum Pro users guide in Help section.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/8/2004
- Added new FotoPerfect print enhancements to improve the quality of our prints and gifts. New system improves the vibrancy of colors, improves detail, reduces dark shardows, and makes prints look more lifelike. Simply choose the FotoPerfect Processing option when ordering to enhance the look of your prints. You can learn more here.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/7/2004
- Added new system to insure that pictures for print orders don't get deleted before order processing is complete.
- Fixed problem with order status not always updating properly when orders are shipped.
- Improved error handling for when credit card authorization center is down (authorize.net).
FotoTime Web Site - 7/27/2004
- Enhanced EXIF display to display new fields including the User Comment Field. We now also display full IPTC information below the EXIF.
- Enhanced the FAQ system. It now has much more information regarding FotoAlbum Pro, using FotoTime, and shopping at FotoTime.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/18/2004
- Fixed bug in slideshow that caused screen to not paint properly when a picture is displayed following a video.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/17/2004
- Enhanced slideshow to show image filename if not caption is present.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/15/2004
- Enhanced FotoTime store so that when ordering prints, your order will not ship with the prints in the same order that you added them to the cart.
- Improved navigation and error messages durring the checkout process when shopping.
- Fixed bug in shipping cost display when selecting different countries.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/7/2004
- Enhanced browser upload screen to only show thumbnails for pictures less than 3MB in size. Also improved performance by reducing the number of times the screen refreshes.
- Improved stability when uploading large TIFF and RAW format images.
- All notices, invitations, reminders, receipts and other e-mails sent from FotoTime now have a new design. The new design works better with web mail systems such as Hotmail, AOL, and Yahoo.
- Credit card validation screen now gives better error messages when card fails to authorize.
- Fixed order history screen to properly show status of Cancelled orders.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/2/2004
- Improved support question form to get better details regarding the support request.
- Fixed scrolling problems in invitation history for Netscape 7.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/24/2004
- Improved web slideshow to auto advance at end of video to next slide when slideshow is playing.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/20/2004
- Improved drag and drop uploader for better compatiblity with Windows 95 and Windows 98.
- Fixed problem that caused 404 errors for those using older versions of Netscape on Mac computers.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/4/2004
- FotoTime now prints your caption and picture date on the back of prints that you order from our store. This works for all prints that are printed on the Fuji Frontier, which are all 8x10 and smaller print sizes.
- Improved the checkout process when specifying a shipping address. It is now much easier to specify whether you are shipping to the billing address or a different address.
- Added more large format print sizes to our store. We now offer 24x30, 24x36, 30x40, and even 48x48 sized poster prints.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/26/2004
- Improved invitations to work better with spam and other types of e-mail filters.
- Fixed bug when updating a link from one picture to another.
- Enhanced link generation in invitation system so you can re-use description when prior link with same description has been deleted.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/13/2004
- NEW - Get a coupon for 10 free 4x6 prints when you purchase or renew a web photo sharing subscription.
- Dropped prices for many items in our store including lowering the everyday price for subscribers to 24 cents for a 4x6 print.
- Reduced shipping prices for print and gift orders. New minimum shipping cost for small print orders delivered to USA addresses was lowered from $3.00 to $2.00.
- Improved the shopping section of our web site to better show what items we offer and what our prices are.
- Added many new photo gifts to our store including photo playing cards in a printed tin, photo aprons, and even photo sweatshirts. You can see all of our new items here.
- Fixed problem that allowed guest to buy prints even when preferences had "Guest print purchases" turned off.
- Improved the e-mailing of invitations so that it works better with spam filters.
FotoTime Web Site - 4/24/2004
- Added ability to add a group from the "Edit Web Albums" menu.
FotoTime Web Site - 4/21/2004
- Enhanced store to allow for specifying either glossy or matte when ordering printed greeting cards.
FotoTime Web Site - 4/19/2004
- Improved slideshow for Mac users running IE 5.1 or above. It now uses the high performance dynamic slideshow that is currently used with Windows and IE.
FotoTime Web Site - 4/17/2004
- Huge improvements to the activeX batch uploader including browse by thumbnail, display thumbnail for picture currently being uploaded, ability to change view style, and ability to resize as browser window size changes. Also includes better error reporting, and more clear instructions for drag and drop uploads from explorer.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/7/2004
- Fixed problems with invites not showing pictures when groups were individually selected.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/6/2004
- Improved shopping cart now allows you to make mass changes to your order before checkout. Also improved navigation to make the shopping experience easier.
- Fixed shipping cost calculator when shipping to foreign countries. Also fixed so that 15.00 limit for US Mail deliveries works using the subscriber prices when calculating order totals.
- Fixed web upload screen so that red X doesn't show when trying to upload a video.
- Improved album maintenance option for re-ordering albums to work better with Mozilla and Netscape.
- New quick links for albums make it easy to grab url for an album from the bottom of any page.
- Fixed bug in invite security so that if an invite has been given access to album that no longer has pictures, your invite grants access to all albums and pictures.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/30/2004
- Improved the activeX batch uploader to now include file browsing capabilites through a built in explorer.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/7/2004
- Improved forums to better work with AOL and other ISPs that use multiple proxy servers.
FotoTime Web Site - 12/21/2003
- Added new 3.5"x5" prints to the list of print sizes that is supported by the FotoTime store.
FotoTime Web Site - 12/12/2003
- Fixed problems some people have reported when uploading pictures and getting errors.
- Improved login time for accounts with a very large number of pictures.
FotoTime Web Site - 12/6/2003
- Added a guest book that visitors to your pictures can sign. You can enable and disable it using web preferences.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/15/2003
- Enhanced web site preferences so that you can now choose what type of shadow you want to display under your pictures when running the slideshow.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/5/2003
- Improved look of greeting cards by applying an anti-alias algorithm to the text.
- Enhanced resize logic so that there are less jaggies in thumbnails and slideshow pictures.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/31/2003
- Added a new, professionally designed, clip-art set for use in creating user designed holiday and all season greeting cards.
- Fixed several problems that sometimes caused greeting cards to render incorrectly.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/26/2003
- Enhanced the "Create Link" option to work better when creating a link to a video.
- Enhanced web site to better support uploads of large images and video files.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/2/2003
- Enhanced Copy/Move album maintenance options to have "Select All" and "Un-Select All" quick links
FotoTime Web Site - 9/22/2003
- Fixed bug when uploading or syncing which gave the error "No Image Loaded".
FotoTime Web Site - 9/21/2003
- Fixed bug in web album maintenance effecting the copy/move pictures operations.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/18/2003
- Fixed bug causing EXIF information to not show properly on website.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/16/2003
- FotoTime video subscribers can now generate a link to their videos and share them on 3rd party sites just like pictures.
- FotoTime now provides an ICC profile that can be used to fine tune your pictures before ordering prints. You can find out more about using the ICC profile by clicking here.
- Fixed return to pictures link in popup slideshow viewer.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/25/2003
- FotoTime now offers a new upgrade to your photo sharing subscription. You can purchase FotoTime video to add the ability to upload and share video clips from your FotoTime account. You can learn more about purchasing a video subscription here.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/1/2003
- New - FotoTime/FotoAlbum support forums
Find answers to common questions in the FotoTime community support Forums. Browse the list of already answered questions, or ask new questions and get help from the experts.
- Fixed crop/fit preview. It was not showing the indicators properly when ordering prints of a square picture.
- Removed the "Original" size slideshow options for guests when owner has turned off access to original sized pictures.
- Fixed popup slideshow viewer so that it does not show 12/31/1899 for pictures without a picture date.
FotoTime Web Site - 4/15/2003
- Added ability to order prints from slideshow viewer without having to go to another screen.
- Improved Shopping navigation. Now you can add items to your cart and continue shopping or add items to your cart and checkout immediately.
- Improved the Bandwidth Statistics on the account status page.
- Fixed invitation and linking bugs in the invitation system.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/23/2003
- Fixed problems when sending pictures to Sprint Vision Phones by reducing length of e-mail message.
- Fixed problems with invitation system when sending invites that give access to some but not all groups within an album.
FotoTime Web Site - 2/21/2003
- At your request, the popup slideshow viewer is back. You can select the popup viewer by using the "Use Popup Viewer" link in the current slideshow.
- Fixed problems sending pictures to Sprint phones caused by e-mail message being too long.
- FotoTime store now supports many more choices of countries when selecting shipping destination.
- Improved the speed of the shipping cost calculator for very large print orders.
- Improved sorting of pictures within albums when using order by sequence.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/10/2003
- FotoTime gets a facelift. As you probably know by know, we have updated FotoTime to have a fresh new look.
- The slideshow viewer no longer uses a popup window and now works from within the same browser window. This should fix problems reported by those using "popup stoppers".
- FotoTime now has the ability to send any picture to your Sprint Vision phone from the slideshow.
- Slideshow now lets you pick the size of the image to display and even lets you view the original size pictures in the sideshow.
- New online tour explains the different FotoTime products and how they work together.
FotoTime Web Site - 11/2/2002
- Added new support for sending pictures to Sprint Vision phones (IE Only). Simply right click on a thumbnail and choose "Send To Sprint Phone".
- We are now beta testing video capabilties on the FotoTime web site. Anyone interested in testing this new option can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- FotoAlbum was featured on TechTV. See the video here.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/2/2002
- Added new easy to remember shortcuts into your picture account. Guests can access your account by simply specifying:
http://www.fototime.com/users/youremailaddress, ORThis works for all of your albums with public pictures. This feature can be disabled by unchecking the box "Allow guests to login from home page" in your web preferences.
http://www.fototime.com/users/youremailaddress/My%20Album (replace spaces with %20)
FotoTime Web Site - 8/8/2002
- Improved browser upload of pictures increasing the number of pictures you can upload at a time from 5 to 10.
- Fixed problems with address book not showing Add button when empty.
- Fixed problems when using manual sort order on albums that have a descending sequence.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/30/2002
- New discount prices are now available all the time to our paid subscribers. Refer to our pricelist to see our new everyday savings.
- Address book now has buttons to select/deselect all addresses with a single click.
- Fixed problems that caused the thumbnails not to wrap properly when captions were too long.
- Fixed problems when sorting the invitation history information.
FotoTime Web Site - 7/21/2002
- FotoTime can now detect the language your computer is using and give you properly formatted dates for your region.
- Fixed problems in invite history when using column headings to change sort order.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/17/2002
- Added new tabbed interface to invite history.
- Added support to our store for shipping to many more countries.
- Fixed problems in Mozilla release 1.0 which caused thumbnails to be displayed twice.
- Fixed problems that caused the thumbnail page to continously refresh when using Opera.
- The album maintenance options for editing captions now automatically saves your work before an auto-logout happens.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/1/2002
- Album activity statistics now only reports statistics for albums that have pictures.
- Album activity statistics now includes the total number of views.
- Invite history dates are now adjusted to show times based upon the timezone you are in.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/28/2002
- Fixed problems that Macintosh users were experiencing with the new menus.
- Fixed problems related to albums that have descending sort order.
- Welcome page now shows correct thumbnail for album when that album is set to non-recursive.
- Slideshow viewer and other popup windows in FotoTime now work even with Zone Alarm installed.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/21/2002
- New expandable/collapsible album tree that works exactly like the album tree in FotoAlbum. (IE and Netscape 6.0 only)
- New 3d menu system makes navigation of the web easier and improves the look over the prior menus. (IE and Netscape 6.0 only)
- New function in Album Maintenance makes it easier to set security for pictures in batch mode.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/10/2002
- Your most requested feature has now been added to FotoTime. You can now have captions appear below your thumbnails. You can enable captions to show in your account by using the web preference option after logging into your FotoTime account.
- The compress option in album maintenance now lets you compress pictures that are in groups.
- Changing your user information now also changes your associated shopping account information.
- New preference allows you to control the delay between pictures when running the web slideshow.
- New workaround for slideshow problems on older versions of Netscape on the Mac.
- Improved loading speed of all invitation pages.
- Popup windows now work with ad/popup window blocking software
- Added order detail page to view all the prints you ordered
FotoTime Web Site - 3/3/2002
- We have completed our move to our new data center featuring a faster and more reliable internet connection. We hope you enjoy the improved performance our new connection provides.
- We have also added more web servers into our server farm to improve performance when using our website.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/1/2002
- Added new autologin feature which makes it easy to login to your account with administrative capabilities. Simply choose the "Automatic Login" feature from the "Account Info" menu, then choose whether you want to create a favorite or set FotoTime as your home page.
- Fixed a problem in the album view statistics which was causing the counts to add up incorrectly.
- Fixed the invite system so that you can get back the URL for an existing invite.
- Improved the greeting card generator so that it can handle more lines of greeting text without getting chopped off.
FotoTime Web Site - 12/20/2001
- Added support for selection of colors to use on web
- Added ability to choose either ascending or descending sort order for web albums
- Added wallet size prints to store.
- Greeting cards now work with Yahoo mail.
- Added ability to see exact pictures ordered when viewing history of orders from store.
- Added ability to rename existing invites.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/7/2001
- Better cookie handling and support for session cookies.
- Ability to reset counters on album view statistics.
- Ability to reset counters on invite history statistics.
- New easier and quicker way to re-order albums.
- Improved ActiveX print control. Reduced download time for users of web print control.
- New preference allows you to control "Welcome" message that displays in upper right hand heading.
- New option to compress all or some of the pictures in an album to a smaller size to save space on FotoTime allowing you to add more pictures within your subscription space.
- Fixed file extension when using the invite system to link to an original pictures that is not jpeg format.
- Fixed bug in which the "Start In" selection did not work when using the Generate URL option.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/10/2001
- Better WebTV support
- WebTV can now upload pictures captured from a video camera.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/8/2001
- Fixed problems with invite history reporting wrong numbers.
- Added new ability to set captions for all pictures in an album.
- Improved navigation when doing album maintenance.
- Fixed problem with "Welcome" screen showing wrong heading when coming in from an invite.
- Improved cookie support.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/19/2001
- Invites now let you specify the subject for the email sent to your guests.
- Invites now let you choose the starting album you want and invite to start in.
- Improved web navigation using new popup menus.
- Got rid of graphic buttons that displayed when you login to your account and replaced with better looking text labels.
- Made it easier to change your account registration information.
- Added a new "Welcome" page that lists your albums along with a custom greeting you can specify. You can control whether the Welcome screen display on login by changing the web preferences.
- New web preferences to further control guest access.
- New support for changing the background color of the slideshow window.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/6/2001
- You can now enter your own e-mail subject for e-mails sent using our invite system.
- Improved checkout process with simpler screens.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/1/2001
- While FotoAlbum remains free, FotoTime now requires an annual subscription for storage of pictures on the FotoTime web site. An email sent to all customers explains the details.
- New album maintenance feature allowing you to copy or move pictures between albums.
- Improved the user interface and speed when changing the order of pictures within an album.
- Enhanced the look of the e-mail that gets sent when you use our invite system.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/14/2001
- New - We have added the ability to import your Albums/Pictures from your Zing account. You can access this feature from the "Edit Web Albums" link button after you login to your account. This feature is currently in beta, so if you experience any problems, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/4/2001
- Album maintenance now lets you change the order of your albums.
- Album maintenance now lets you re-order the pictures in an album.
- Album properties in album maintenance section now lets you chose the sort order of the pictures in the album.
- When uploading pictures using your web browser, you can now upload up to 5 at a time.
- Slideshow popup window has been re-designed for a cleaner look and now has new options.
FotoTime Web Site - 3/21/2001
- We added greeting cards back. There are more options for customizing their look now. You can either buy them printed, or email them.
FotoTime Web Site - 1/21/2001
- Album maintenance now available through web browser for those that do not use FotoAlbum.
- You can now upload to more than one album when uploading via web browser.
- You can now add captions to pictures from your web browser.
- Preview option when ordering prints that show crop/fit results for your picture.
- Improved to work with more browsers including Opera, and Macintosh variants.
- Added download page to list all download available from FotoTime.
- New DownloadPics program on download page to batch download pictures from your account.
- New ship cost preview available on shopping screen.
- Improved performance for those that have more than 1000 pictures in their account.
- Link to picture can now generate an img tag around picture URL.
FotoTime Web Site - 10/22/2000
- Re-designed FotoTime.com home page to give better information to new and existing visitors.
- Easier to use invite history screen with the ability to sort by any of the columns.
- Much better usability for AOL users.
- Added greeting cards to our store (just in time for the holidays).
- Fixed bug which caused date of e-mail to show incorrectly.
FotoTime Web Site - 9/4/2000
- Added simple picture editing from web. You can now rotate, flip, and change the security of pictures from your web browser.
- Enhanced store to make it easier to buy prints. Now you can select all pictures in an album with a single click and add them to your cart.
- Added price list to make it easy to see the prices of items available from our store without adding them to your cart.
- Fixed bug which caused browser upload of pictures to sometimes fail.
- Fixed bug which caused non-recursive mode to display your thumbnails improperly.
FotoTime Web Site - 8/11/2000
- Added complete online help system for FotoAlbum. You will find the answers to all of your questions here.
- Added enhanced price list for store that shows pictures of each item and their costs.
- Added ability to create a link to an individual picture. This allows you to easily embed your FotoTime pictures in your own home page or in EBay ads.
- Added new items to store including VERY large print sizes up to 20x30.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/26/2000
- Improved web printing. Both the ActiveX and Netscape print controls now support all paper sizes (originally supported only letter). Also works better with non-standard proxy servers when downloading pictures to print.
FotoTime Web Site - 6/18/2000
- Reduced prices for prints
- 4x6 - $0.49
- 5x7 - $0.99
- 8x10 - $2.99
- Added new $3.00 shipping option when ordering prints using standard US mail.
- Better support for AOL and other non-html e-mail clients for all e-mail sent from FotoTime.
- Non-recursive option for web
FotoTime Web Site - 5/29/2000
- More enhancements to web address book making it more clear how to enter who you want the invite to go to.
- New album maintenance link allows you to remove albums, or pictures from albums.
- Enhanced sync performance when uploading large quantities of pictures.
- Improved the "Generate Link" feature so that views can be tracked just as they can with the "E-Mail Invites" option. Gives you more power when trying to generate a link URL to your album.
- Indicator tells you when you do not have the latest version of FotoAlbum and gives you the option of downloading it.
- New guest login on home page for people that don't want to use the invite system.
FotoTime Web Site - 5/12/2000
- Enhanced address book maintenance allows you to edit names and e-mail addresses.
- Improved sorting capabilities. Pictures can now be sorted by filename, picture date or manually sequenced.
- Got rid of 100MB limit for storage of photos on FotoTime. You now have un-limited storage space.
FotoTime Web Site - 4/9/2000
- The FotoTime store now lets you buy gifts such as mugs and t-shirts with your pictures printed on them.
- Inviting your friends and family to view you photo album is now easier than ever. An address book keeps track of your friends email address. You now also have the ability to see who has viewed your pictures from the people you have invited. Invites can be revoked when you later decide you don't want someone to view your pictures.
- FotoTime now offers processing of 35mm film into digital pictures. You must have an account for us to upload your images to.
- We have added a "Link to pictures" menu item that gives you a link which links to your web photo album and can be place in any web page or e-mail.
- Home page with cleaner look, let us know what you think.
- Got rid of banner adds on home page
- Improved support for browsers running on the Macintosh (fonts were displaying too small on Macintosh)
- Added a quick link from thumbnail screen to make it easier to get to the invite history